Monday, November 28, 2011

Long Time no See!



So, its been a couple years since I last posted. Life happened! I have had a son whome I love to death who just turned 2 on Thanksgiving Day 2012! He's the love of my life and inspires (and sometimes angers) me daily! LOL

So, in saying that, I embark on weight loss. Went to the doctor and I tipped that scales a a weight I shall not divulge out of embarrassment! I tried the gym was tired of working myself like a field mule to see little or no results. While I know exercise if detrimental to a healthy lifestyle, I have decided to work on my eating habits first and then use the exercise to maintain, God willing. I have decided to try the HCG diet and thus far, in my first round, dropped 18 lbs. I put back on 4 during maintenance phase but not too bad, I am holding steady at this point. I am about to go on a second round. Wish me luck... I use www.todayshcg.com

Before:

No comments: